|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-08-23 13:02 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000260||WebSolarLog||Backend||public||2014-04-26 10:34||2014-08-28 09:31|
|Priority||normal||Severity||major||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Platform||Raspberry - PowerOne Aurora||OS||Raspbian||OS Version|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000260: Bad Yield reading ?|
|Description||This morning I got a wrong reading from yields page:|
root@raspberrypi# aurora -w 20 -Y 10 -a 2 -k 2 -K 10 /dev/ttyUSB0
20140426 3.130 kWh
20140425 29.940 kWh <--- Right
20140424 36.250 kWh
From Yields page:
23 34.267 34.26 edit
24 36.257 36.25 edit
25 29.278 13.34 edit <--- Datalogging almost right, data from inverter wrong (?).
26 3.711 edit
|Additional Information||Yesterday, in the afternoon, I fixed my System Expectation values in websolarlog config. Then I disabled openweather device and debug mode logging(darn!). Wsl was restarted after midnight when inverter was down.|
This morning I got this strange measuring from live data and the strange reading from Yields. I noted that yesterday, probably during my System Expectation Values modification, wsl stopped logging data.
See attached screenshot.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Attached Files|| WebSolarLog-StrangeReading2.JPG [^] (29,392 bytes) 2014-04-26 10:34
WebSolarLog-StrangeReading.JPG [^] (38,322 bytes) 2014-04-26 10:35
|In which config did you "fix" the system expectations?|
|WSL :: Configuration :: Devices ---> System Expectation|
Thats kind a strange.
By saving the system expectations, the only thing thats changing is the inverter config row in the inverter table.
This could not effect the figures in other tables.
Also WSL uses cumulative values of the inverter and so missing data is almost impossible. The only way missing data is possible when WSL stops before the inverter did his job for that day and WSL start the next day.
Wsl should be running next morning cause I restarted it after editing. For what I see in live data, I probably stopped wsl from 25th apr 2014 18:35 to dawn and more during my expectation editing. Then I restarted it after midnight and next day I got those readings. Probably the "end of the day" handling with inverter down caused it.
BTW: You should have my db with "bad" readings cause I sent it for another open item if you want to check it, I don't know it this is an expected behavior and it could have a solution. :)
ok, so the situation was as i expected; WSL was down before sunset and became active again after sunset. So WSL misses some data...
This is expected behavior, is fixable, but for now a low prio.
We will look at it for a next release.
|2014-04-26 10:34||Paolo||New Issue|
|2014-04-26 10:34||Paolo||File Added: WebSolarLog-StrangeReading2.JPG|
|2014-04-26 10:35||Paolo||File Added: WebSolarLog-StrangeReading.JPG|
|2014-08-21 09:15||mfrijmann||Note Added: 0000480|
|2014-08-21 09:21||mfrijmann||Assigned To||=> mfrijmann|
|2014-08-21 09:21||mfrijmann||Status||new => feedback|
|2014-08-21 16:22||Paolo||Note Added: 0000483|
|2014-08-21 16:22||Paolo||Status||feedback => assigned|
|2014-08-21 16:26||mfrijmann||Note Added: 0000484|
|2014-08-22 13:19||Paolo||Note Added: 0000492|
|2014-08-28 09:31||mfrijmann||Note Added: 0000494|
|2014-08-28 09:31||mfrijmann||Status||assigned => confirmed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team|