MantisBT

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000259WebSolarLogFrontendpublic2014-04-25 19:342014-04-25 19:34
ReporterPaolo 
Assigned To 
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
StatusnewResolutionopen 
PlatformRaspberryOSRaspbianOS Version
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in Version 
Summary0000259: Wrong formatting of year "records" + Missing inverter name and wrong measure unit
DescriptionWhen I open year.php I got wrong formatting, missing inverter name (I have only one) and W instead of kWh in Best/Worst day.

Screenshot attached.
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Filesjpg file icon WebSolarLog-YearRecords.JPG [^] (59,393 bytes) 2014-04-25 19:34

- Relationships

-  Notes
There are no notes attached to this issue.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2014-04-25 19:34 Paolo New Issue
2014-04-25 19:34 Paolo File Added: WebSolarLog-YearRecords.JPG


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker