MantisBT

View Issue Details Jump to Notes ] Related Changesets ] Issue History ] Print ]
IDProjectCategoryView StatusDate SubmittedLast Update
0000173WebSolarLogDevicespublic2013-12-31 16:582014-03-04 17:20
Reportergmkey 
Assigned Tomfrijmann 
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
StatusresolvedResolutionfixed 
PlatformrPiOSRaspbianOS Version
Product Version 
Target VersionFixed in VersionRelease 1.1.0 
Summary0000173: Multiple inverters and single smartmeter leads to energy consumption duplication on pvoutput.org
DescriptionCurrent setup:
2 SMA inverters configured enabling pvoutput (each inverter has it's own SID on pvoutput.org).
1 SmartMeter (php)
weather device

pvoutput.org receives updates for each inverter combined with the smartmeter data. This means that the smart meter data gets duplicated on pvoutput.org.
Steps To Reproducesetup 2 inverters, each with pvout configured and it's own sid.
setup 1 smartmeter

Verify data on pvoutput.org
 
TagsNo tags attached.
Attached Files

- Relationships

-  Notes
(0000276)
gmkey (reporter)
2014-02-17 22:23

Marco, please allow me to disagree with the severity, I find it very annoying to have my pvoutput.org data to be completely unreliable because websolarlog updates wrong data. Please upgrade the severity to major!
(0000277)
gmkey (reporter)
2014-02-17 22:31

I see two possible solutions:

1. allow smart meters to have their independant upload to pvoutput.org (their own sid)

OR

2. add a field to each production device where the user selects whether or not the data from the smart meters should be uploaded, with a clear message stating that selecting this on multiple sids might lead to data duplication.
(0000278)
mfrijmann (administrator)
2014-02-17 22:51
edited on: 2014-02-17 22:55

Gijs, you reported it with this severity!
If I or we have time, we will take a look at it.....

At the moment we have more thing to do.
You could always disable the PVoutput and submit it manually.

(0000328)
gmkey (reporter)
2014-02-26 20:46

I tried the 1690 change set - but now the 1st inverter reports 25,770 kWh for the day and the second reports 12.873 kWh. It seems the total figure is off. Not sure how I can get the data from the database to compare...
(0000329)
mfrijmann (administrator)
2014-02-27 10:45
edited on: 2014-02-27 10:53

You could go to the today.php and navigate to that day.
then check the end of the "cum. YourInverter" lines and see what the inverter produced.

[edit]
Your WSL shows for 26-2-2014:
Behoudten_Huys_1: 7328W
Behoudten_Huys_2: 6852W

PVoutput shows for 26-2-2014:
Behoudten_Huys_1: 7328W
Behoudten_Huys_2: 6852W

For me this looks great, or do i mis something or did you manually changed these figures?

(0000339)
gmkey (reporter)
2014-03-01 22:29

I think you are looking at the wrong data...

It's the power consumption (not the generation) data that is being duplicated.

check these figures for 28-02-14

device energy used
pvout sid 18854 74.742,00 kWh (combination of Behoudten_Huys_1 and Behoudten_Huys_2)
pvout sid 18838 Behoudten_Huys_2 37.371,00 kWh
pvout sid 18839 Behoudten_Huys_1 37.371,00 kWh

wsl_low 11.796,00 kWh
wsl_high 25.518,00 kWh
wsl_total 37.314,00 kWh

so pvout reports 74742 kWh used for the day and wsl reports only 37.314 (which is roughly half).
(0000340)
mfrijmann (administrator)
2014-03-03 08:17
edited on: 2014-03-03 08:18

OK, What i see;
You have 2 PVoutput devices in PVoutput combined to 1 system.
I see that two devices are submitting usage data to PVoutput.
So my question is;
Did you uncheck the box "Send SmartMeter with device" in Admin::Devices::YourDevice for atleast 1 device?

(0000342)
mfrijmann (administrator)
2014-03-04 16:33

The last 2 days i made some changes. I Also tried severals ways to contact you but without result.

For what i can see on PVoutput, it looks like its solved.

Could tell me if this problem is solved?
(0000343)
gmkey (reporter)
2014-03-04 17:03
edited on: 2014-03-04 17:04

OK - stupid user: I overlooked the checkbox :-). I corrected it yesterday and I can confirm that as of today I have a pvoutput that matches my websolarlog.

The issue can be resolved!

(0000344)
mfrijmann (administrator)
2014-03-04 17:20

Great!

Problem solved, case closed.

- Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
2013-12-31 16:58 gmkey New Issue
2013-12-31 17:28 mfrijmann Assigned To => mfrijmann
2013-12-31 17:28 mfrijmann Status new => assigned
2013-12-31 17:28 mfrijmann Status assigned => confirmed
2014-02-17 22:23 gmkey Note Added: 0000276
2014-02-17 22:31 gmkey Note Added: 0000277
2014-02-17 22:51 mfrijmann Note Added: 0000278
2014-02-17 22:55 mfrijmann Note Edited: 0000278 View Revisions
2014-02-25 15:15 Changeset attached => SourceForge trunk r1690
2014-02-25 15:26 mfrijmann Status confirmed => feedback
2014-02-25 15:45 Changeset attached => SourceForge trunk r1691
2014-02-26 20:46 gmkey Note Added: 0000328
2014-02-26 20:46 gmkey Status feedback => assigned
2014-02-27 10:45 mfrijmann Note Added: 0000329
2014-02-27 10:53 mfrijmann Note Edited: 0000329 View Revisions
2014-03-01 22:29 gmkey Note Added: 0000339
2014-03-03 08:17 mfrijmann Note Added: 0000340
2014-03-03 08:18 mfrijmann Note Edited: 0000340 View Revisions
2014-03-03 13:45 Changeset attached => SourceForge trunk r1707
2014-03-03 14:15 Changeset attached => SourceForge trunk r1708
2014-03-04 16:33 mfrijmann Note Added: 0000342
2014-03-04 17:03 gmkey Note Added: 0000343
2014-03-04 17:04 gmkey Note Edited: 0000343 View Revisions
2014-03-04 17:20 mfrijmann Note Added: 0000344
2014-03-04 17:20 mfrijmann Status assigned => resolved
2014-03-04 17:20 mfrijmann Fixed in Version => Release 1.1.0
2014-03-04 17:20 mfrijmann Resolution open => fixed


Copyright © 2000 - 2019 MantisBT Team
Powered by Mantis Bugtracker